Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day...May we never forget.

On this Memorial Day, may we reflect on those that have made the ultimate sacrifice to defend this country we live in. May we always remember if it were not for those protecting our freedom, we may not have that freedom and our lives would be quite different. To the members of the military, "Thank You" for all you have done for ALL OF US. Your sacrifices are not small, but know that we recognize and appreciate everything you have given up to spend many nights away.

To our family that serves or has served...We could not be prouder.

To Kris...You followed your calling to serve not only for your daughter, your wife, your family and friends, but your entire country and I am so proud of you for that!

To the families who had love ones never return...They will NEVER be forgotten. It is because of your loved one that I have the life of freedom I have. I am for ever indebted to them. May God Bless you all!


"And I'm proud to be an American,


where at least I know I'm free.

And I won't forget the men who died,


who gave that right to me.




And I gladly stand up

next to you and defend her still today.

'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,


God Bless the USA."


~Lee Greenwood

No comments:

Post a Comment