Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Baby Update...30 weeks

Today marked our 30 week appointment! It is hard to believe three fourths of my pregnancy is over! The baby sounded great and the measurements were good.

So far this pregnancy has been so different than my one with Sophia. At this point with Sophia, we really did not know what to expect next. I was mostly kept on weekly visits after 30 weeks because our doctor was concerned that I may deliver early. This time around things have been much more relaxed and for that I am very thankful.

My doctor will be gone for the holidays in two weeks and so my option was to see another doctor in their practice or wait three weeks. Since things are going so well, I decided to wait.

Sophia loves giving her baby kisses on my tummy and has even started telling him, "I Love You Brother!" And we have a name (or we are pretty sure we have a name)! Sophia helped Kris finish painting the room blue. Uncle Jason and Kris are planning to put crown molding up this weekend. After that, we will be busy switching and converting beds!

Things are beginning to come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment