Monday, December 26, 2011

Preparing for a BIG change!





In a little over a month to a month and a half, our lives will change....again.




Our world will once again revolve around feeding schedules, diaper changes, sleeping patterns (or lack there of) and so many other things that come with the "newborn" territory. This time will be different though. Not only will we be welcoming a son, but our little girl will be welcoming a brother!




Are we excited? ...Yes!




Are we nervous?...A Little...after all each new addition means change and there is always the learning curve!




Are we ready? Getting there...it's amazing how relaxed I am about things this time. I'm a planner. I like to have things done a month before they need to be. And so the fact that I am not stressed that we have yet to have a baby bed set up or clothes/sheets/blankets washed is somewhat strange. I'm sure that will change in a couple of weeks!

I often find myself thinking about the miracle that is busy growing inside of me. I think about the fact that this 'could be' my final pregnancy and how thankful I am that it has been such a great one so far!



At the end of the day, we feel EXTREMELY blessed. We know how much of a miracle babies are and we know that we have a wonderful support network that will be there to help us!




With that said, bring on this next month. We will be very busy washing, sanitizing, cleaning, constructing, decorating, and most of all praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby to begin our 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment