Thursday, September 1, 2011

A First for Sophia and Mommy

Sophia made her first trip to the doctor to check on the baby in mommy's tummy! She had her own appointment first to check on her ears and since my appointment was in the same building an hour later, I decided the two of us could make the trip together!

Her appointment went well. Her ears looked great (fingers crossed)! And well...it wasn't until we hit my doctor that the million questions began. For an hour and a half, I softly answered questions about "Why do they weigh you?" or "Why did they do that to you arm (blood pressure)? and so on. Needless to say, I was pretty tired by the time I actually saw the doctor.

However, I am so glad that this opportunity presented itself. I really wish I would have taken a picture of her face when she watched the doctor check the heartbeat. She looked up at me with a huge smile and said "Mommy that's our baby's heart!" I told her it was our baby's heart beat and it completely made my day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment