Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's a .......

BOY! And we are ecstatic!


I was so convinced we would be having another girl that when the technician asked if we could tell (as she pointed to the screen), I immediately said "Girl!" She laughed, Kris shook his head and they both looked at me and it was at that point I realized we were expecting a BOY.

As I have told everyone, either sex had it's advantages, but it will be a wonderful journey to raise our daughter with our son!

I think the reality that we are no longer a family of three really hit us today! When you watch your little boy move for several minutes as the measurements of all of his vital organs are taken, there is no doubt you fall in love. Everything was perfect, he was VERY active and we are so blessed.

I can guarantee that this little boy will have a well thought out name. His daddy and I are both very opinionated when it comes to names...this could take a while :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment