Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 2011!

Wow...it's hard to believe 2010 is over. As I look back at this year, it's hard to believe how much has happened, but how fast the year has gone!

Kris is now a commissioned officer in the Air National Guard. Sophia has grown up from the baby I held a year ago who could barely say, Momma," to a little girl who now has so much to say. And I, well, I am staying busy with my full time job, part time school and being a mommy and wife.

As for 2011, here's to hoping it is the best year yet! We have a lot to look forward to in the coming months. First, we will be a first time aunt, uncle and cousin when Baby Forness arrives this month. Kris will be continuing his training and National Guard assignments. I am sure my time will be well occupied with our little princess, work, and school.

And as for Sophia...well the possibilities are endless! Everyday just keeps getting better. She has her terrible two moments, but it always seems like she is putting a smile on our face by the end of the day!

The Best Is Yet To Come...in 2011! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment