Monday, January 17, 2011

My little cousin is here!

Dear Baby Wyatt,

Momma and daddy tell me today’s a good day
Because I have a new cousin with whom I can play.
A little boy that I can help look out for
And even show him the ropes of this crazy world!

I have waited a while for this day to arrive
Now to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jenn I give a high five.
For they have given me a first in my two years
Someone to hold and share my triumphs and fears!

We may live too far apart from each other
But that’s okay because I’ll still love you like a brother.
We will have SO much fun when we are together
Hopefully, we’ll always share and play nice with each other!

I LOVE YOU, WYATT ANDERS FORNESS!

Welcome to this world!

Hugs and Kisses from your Big Cousin,
Sophia

P.S. Your Aunt and Uncle are so proud as well and happily announcing your birth to their friends. All I hear is “Jenn and Jeff’s baby is here. Wyatt Anders…7lbs, 4ozs…born 01-17-11!”

No comments:

Post a Comment