Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We will begin our Big Sister practice with...

We will begin our Big Sister practice with...A DOG. A couple of weeks ago, we volunteered to let Sophia watch Wrangler for my parents for a week while they were gone to St. Kitts.. Wrangler is the minature chiuaua that my dad proudly calls his "cow dog!" Apparently, Sophia has taken her commitment to grandpa very seriously. The first thing I hear in the morning is "Hurry mom we need to let Wrangler out" or in the evening "Mom, Wrangler needs to eat dinner and get his treat if he cleans his plate!"

She literally does not want to let go of Wrangler if she is awake. It drives me CRAZY. However, I know how fond of the little pint sized dog she is and can only hope this will carry over to her baby sister or brother. I am sure Sophia will be sad to see Wrangler go back home, but Wrangler will probably welcome the freedom!


Until then here is a picture of our house guest after Sophia went to bed the other night.







No comments:

Post a Comment